|Website Design (Software Name)
||Three Months Course
Six Months Course
Hours Per Class
36 (3 Class Per Week)
72 (3 Class Per Week)
|Adobe Photoshop (CS-CS5)
|Adobe Illustrator (CS-CS5)
|Adobe Flash (CS-CS5)
The course is intensive and as the curriculum is adjusted to suit each student, more aspects of website design may be included.
Web Page Fundamentals:
- What makes a good web page, readability, legibility, layout, hyperlinks, the role of graphics, browser issues.
- Colour schemes, consistency, branding, navigation, usability issues, accessibility.
- Tags and attributes, Formatting, Tables.
Cascading Style Sheets:
- Classes, browser support, layout.
: - Graphics editors, graphics formats, vector graphics, effects, manipulation, optimizing, colours and schemes.
- Navigation, browser concerns, screen sizes, colours, legibility.
- Optimizing pages, META tags, search engines, server logs, compression, encryption.
Web Content Editing
- Content structure, the inverted pyramid, web writing style.
- Uploading your website to the internet.
- Navigation, sticky content, windows.